We do not charge any fees to prospective clients for free initial consultations. When you come to our office we can go over every aspect of your financial life that you are comfortable talking to us about. We will look for obvious signs of trouble and opportunities to improve your financial plan.
The free initial consultation is our interview to be your personal “Chief Financial Officer”. It is our opportunity to show you how we’re different and give you a sample of what working with us is like.
At your Free Initial Consultation we will:
- Go over any of your current investments, liabilities and other financial arrangements (wills, trusts, insurance, etc.).
- Present any changes that we believe will make a positive impact on your current financial plan.
- Explain in clear terms how we earn our fees and what that means to you in terms of the advice that we provide you.
The more information that you can provide to us, the better advice we can provide to you. Any of the following information that you can bring to your free initial consultation will aid in this process. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Mutual fund statements
- Brokerage account statements
- Traditional & Roth IRA statements
- CD & savings account statements
- Tax-Sheltered Annuity (TSA) statements
- Fixed or Variable Annuity statements
- Stock & Bond Certificates you personally hold
- Real Estate holdings
- Business Ownership details
- Tax Returns (Last 2 Years)
- Life Insurance policy statements
- Information about benefits package through employer
- 401(k), 403(b), 457 or TSP information
- Defined Benefit Pension Plans
- Health Insurance information
- Disability & Long-Term Care Insurance policies
- Trusts & Estate Planning arrangements
- Inheritance information
- Wills & Powers of Attorney
- Mortgage statements
- Auto Loan information
- Credit Card & Credit Line statements
If you have any questions before you would like to schedule your free initial consultation, please feel free to send us an email or give us a call. We will be happy to answer your questions.
Upon completion of your free initial consultation we will provide you with a detailed, custom tailored financial plan that addresses your family’s goals. We will then personally help you to implement this financial plan over time.
We make money when you do… therefore your interests are our top priority.
Click here for a Free Initial Consultation.