Our Anchored Growth model portfolio was developed to offer you a potential solution to the volatility that can plague a traditional growth portfolio.
Potential Benefit: Growth with Lower Volatility
While we utilize low-cost investments for the majority of our traditional stock market exposure, what makes our Anchored Growth model different is our use of alternative investment strategies. Our goal is to provide consistent market-based returns with 20% less volatility than the market in general.
Our Anchored Growth model typically utilizes the following:
- Low-cost investments for general stock market exposure
- Long/Short Equity strategies to attempt to dampen the large swings that can occur in the stock market
- Commodity strategies that can invest in almost any market around the globe and seek to profit from both up and down trends in these areas
- Floating-Rate and Senior-Secured Loan investments that can offer higher income than traditional bond strategies and can also potentially provide principal protection if interest rates increase
- Covered Call or Buy-Write strategies that seek to generate higher income from selling options while holding a diversified basket of stocks
- 10% tactical weighting that seeks to take advantage of under-valued areas of the stock or bond markets